Thursday, April 10, 2008

Freedom of Screech!

american flagTo the lady at Target who gave my Mommy a dirty look when I was telling her what I thought of the nailpolish color she was about to buy...you are mean! And same goes to you, family at Applebee's, who looked annoyed by my one-sided discussion of current events with my mom and dad over dinner. I am discovering a new side of myself. A freer, more chatty baby lives inside of me and wants to get out. It may sound shrill and ear-piercing to you, but it is my current method of communication.

Is it not my right as a citizen of the United States, Under the first amendment of our great constitution that our country's forefathers created, to have the freedom to screech whenever and wherever I choose?


I'll have you know that I am a close, personal friend of our wonderful Governor Rick Perry-he even sent me a personal welcome into the world, which not many other babies can say (although now that I look back at my welcome card it seems suspiciously similar to a form letter). I could have you banished from this terrific state of ours for your unlawful disregard for my freedoms!

I hope all of my fellow screeching babies will join me in my crusade to rid the world of mean-spirited people who can't enjoy the beauty of our voices!

3 comments:

Tressa said...

CUTE! Dont worry, you can screech anytime at our house, its happens on an normal basis around here!
LOVE YOU!
Tressa

The Rampy Trio said...

Cooper you are such a smart little guy!! I love listening to you screech on our walks. I can't wait to hear what you have to say next! :)

Shantell Wyatt said...

Well, Cooper at first I thought you only screeched at my house in an attempt to gain attention from all the other screeching/whining/laughing/talking children. But, I'm so glad to hear that you're doing it everywhere, screech on wit yo bad self!