Friday, September 26, 2008

Dancing King


Mommy bought my soon to be one year old possible future wife, Kirsten, a neat magnetized farm animal contraption thing. As it turns out, she already has one of these so I got to keep it! Thanks Kirsten.


Kirsten's Mom told my Mom that Kirsten likes to jam out to Farmer Tad's rocking banjo tunes rather than using it for its intended purpose of matching farm animal parts to one another and learning about them. I determined that if I am going to one day woo her, I'll have to learn to like her music taste and be able to keep up with her on the dance floor. Here I am busting some moves:

I'm also considering trying out for "So You Think You Can Dance?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

arg!!! I can't see the video at work!! I will have to check this out when I get home.

-Ronda- said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!

Renee' said...

Haha! I love it! Go Coopy! :)